About the Organisation and Job Description
The Office of the Advocate General for Karnataka invites applications from recent law graduates.
They will get a unique opportunity to work at the Office of the Advocate General on a wide variety of cases, with a particular focus on research for matters impacting public policy. They will be mentored by senior litigators and experience lawyering from a public institutional perspective.
Number of Vacancies
3-5 Law Clerks will be selected for a duration of 1 year.
Advocate General’s Office High Court of Karnataka Building, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Demonstrable interest in litigation and public policy.
- A strong academic record from a leading educational institution.
- Well-developed research and writing skills.
The salary will be commensurate with comparable opportunities.
How to Apply?
To apply, write to agkar.careers[at]gmail.com with: A cover letter describing your interest in this position.
- A resume and any recent academic writing not more than 2000 words.
- Your current academic transcript.
- The deadline for applications is June 14th, 2020.
Shri. R. S. Abbigeri, Administrative Officer (I/C)
Phone: 080-22862583 Fax: 080-22867522
Office E-Mail: advgen2009[at]gmail.com
Advocate General’s E-Mail: advocategeneralkar[at]gmail.com